Cosmos, Spring, Macarons, and Car Towings

Mar 20, 2013

Sooo, I conveniently had my boss' car towed today.  I have been car sitting for her while she's away, and woke up to find that her car was missing, no longer where I had parked it the night before.  GREAT!!  (COSMOS?! NOPE, not yet.)  Luckily, this had recently happened to me with Alexis' car!  (shocker, right?).  I wasn't even half as alarmed as when it happened the first time (when I thought I was going crazy/having premature amnesia.)  As if the world knew that I needed something to make me feel like less of a moron, I arrived at work and had an amazing flower day- one of those in the zone, can't stop won't stop, this is the beeeeest kind of work days.  The arrangements I made were SOOO SPRRRIIINNGGGG...Beautiful hellebore's the size of my palm, dogwood (one of my favorites and the first of the season!), daffodils and narcissus, 3 different kinds of fritillaria and more...  You know it's a good day when you get to use hellebore's and narcissus like foliage. WOOOOP!  I loved making things today, and was entirely craving it...






 




*** THE COSMOS?***  In my making spirit, I decided to bake some pink chocolate raspberry almond macarons to match those skin-pink hellebore's... I learned later that today was National Macaron Day! and I didn't even know till long after I had baked and eaten around 15 of my strange chewy creations, which taste MUCH better than they look.  COSMOS, what are you doing to me?! You know I take things very literally and now I will probably think this is a sign and that I need to become a chef for ever and ever! COME OOOOON....



Wolfnights All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger