Momma Love

Dec 15, 2013


The week I moved everything out of my mom's house, I spent most of my free time making arrangements from her garden.  It was my way of creating something beautiful from what she created, nurtured and loved.  Her essence and vibrancy are in these colors, flowers, and textures.  I wanted to document it all in the house that she and my dad designed; it is a special house that I love so much.  I will miss all of its little details- the wooden floors that came from the roof, the bathroom door that my dad and his friends painted in the early 90's (that looks like a baby scribble meets Basquiat meets crazy South Americans letting it all out; its beautiful light, its clean woody smell, the scent of the herbs, flowers, and wisteria wafting in at night; BBQ's, lazy quiet days on the couch with her and my brother.  These flowers are a reminder of her beauty and the beauty she brought to this world.





Wolfnights All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger