Bringing the Outdoors In...with Photographs

May 19, 2014

I'm very psyched about this post I did for Gardenista because, as you may have already gathered, I am just a little obsessed with photographs. I am constantly snapping them, for work and for fun, and they are, save a few special knick knacks, the only artworks that adorn my walls. I like my photographs BIG, so big they could almost be a window, a view onto a beautiful, luscious world.
So, for Gardenista this week, I wrote about bringing the outdoors in with large scale photographs. Check it out here. And what I would give for the photo that's featured, by photographer Emily Nathan.





No Response to "Bringing the Outdoors In...with Photographs"

Post a Comment

Wolfnights All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger