A Walk Through Buenos Aires

Jun 1, 2014

Until May, it had been almost 5 years since I had visited my family in Argentina. I used to go almost every year, so this is way too long to have been gone. I had almost forgotten how much I love it, how inspired I am by its landscapes, its lushness and beauty, and of course, my history there. Buenos Aires is old and grand, an urban city with a lot of character, a little bit run down and a lot a bit beautiful- Spanish and French architecture, lots and lots of lush green. So much to see. Here are a few shots of the city, and a link to a must see spot I wrote about on Gardenista. (It's also my dream space- a café, flower shop, tea shop, design store all in one. YUP.)

















No Response to "A Walk Through Buenos Aires"

Post a Comment

Wolfnights All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger