East Meets West Workshop Photos!

Feb 9, 2015


After a long week of sourcing materials- crazy drives, hardcore adventuring, and highly necessary In-N-Out lunch breaks- Brittany and I had an amazing time teaching the workshop. It was, hopefully, the first of many. I am actually very obsessed with the materials and colors. They're so Los Angeles, and I can't even believe I ever thought I'd possibly not be inspired here. What an INSANE thing to think. INSANE. 




We held the workshop at Sophie's beautiful studio. The walls are covered with her father, John Okulick's art. 








This was one of my favorite pieces from the workshop. Isn't it incredible!?



Look at these ranunculus:


Neon orange. My new favorite:


Brittany and my demonstration arrangement: 



avocados!






4 comments:

Wolfnights All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger